Sukoon Episode 40 Review| Sukoon Episode 40 Teaser | 

WorldViralWave
0

Sukoon Episode 40 Review| Sukoon Episode 40 

 Raza has been punished for all the things he had done to Anna and the other girls till date. He is sitting hungry and thirsty in the jail, but neither is anyone ready to give him water nor is there anyone to release him. 
At the same time, Gudiya's health is also very bad and her condition is getting worse day by day, while Anna, the other wife, is still praying day and night that her father forgives her and that there should be softness in her heart so that  She should go back to her home and we will be very angry with her that she wants to leave him, you will be jut, I will put my hand in front of you, please warn me, please get me out of here, I do care about those people who do not respect you.
  And I am not hating your face so much, I am not, tell me the truth, do you still have a soft corner for Raza in your heart? I just keep praying to Allah Taala that I wish my father's heart becomes soft towards me.  No worries and no worries, do you believe in my prayers that I don't want to get my hands dirty with your phone, Raza? Whatever he had been doing with the other girls till date, he has been punished for all this, he is in jail, hungry and thirsty. 
 He is sitting there but neither is anyone ready to give him water nor is anyone going to release him, besides, Gudiya's health is also very bad and her condition is getting worse day by day while Anna, the other wife, is still sleeping day and night.  She is praying that her father forgives her and softens her heart so that she can go back to her home and we will also be very angry with her that she wants to leave him.
Published from Blogger Prime Android App
Published from Blogger Prime Android App

 Sukoon Episode 40 | Promo




Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !
Ads by Eonads