Khaie Episode 20 Review | Khaie Episode 20 Promo | Khaie ep 20

WorldViralWave
0

In the next upcoming episode of drama serial Khaie, you are going to see that Raab Khan will call Bera and tell him that I I have been noticing for a long time that Berera is upset with Jamdaha. She will answer to Dura Khan. I have been keeping an eye on her for a long time but till now I have not found any evidence against her. Although Berera is lying here, she would have been troubled by Jamdaha but she Raab Khan, who did not tell Khan about this, tells Barela that you should not go close to him, you have to keep an eye on him from a distance, if you go near him, he will become suspicious, if Jamad gets even the slightest inkling of your intentions, he will She will not commit any mistake so you have to keep an eye on her from a distance. Palas Khan is also very much worried because of Ana. He comes to meet Pana and tells her that I am very worried because of you. Now I will talk about you first. I think more than that and I am very sorry for the death of my uncle Gulab Khan Ana you know I love you Don't ever consider yourself alone Chana Khan will come to Janda and tell her since we have fallen on you She has started keeping an eye, no accident has happened in our house, she says, you have left our love with a mark, Nar Khan is Jamdaha, what is a mark for you, is an arrow for me, this is what hurts me the most, Jamdaha She will say to Khan that since when has there been no happiness in our house, there is only an atmosphere of hobbies in our house, so I want happiness to come in our house, the atmosphere of our house should change and for that we will have to marry Ana and Barlas Khan Anar Khan Jamdaha You are right, I will talk to Baba and Badshah Khan and see what their decision is. Badal Khan would have left that area on the advice of Shanawar Khan, but he would have had to take revenge from Durao Khan and Nar Khan. And Jindutt Khan's men are spread everywhere as spies. There is too much danger here and we cannot take any risk. Badal Khan will not get Jindutt. Jindu Khan tells Badal Khan that I cannot refuse you from coming. I don't want us to do anything stupid and that mistake should become our last mistake. Jindutt was talking to Khan. Nar Khan's spy was also present there. He told Jindutt and him, "I have to talk to you very important. I thought very carefully. It has been decided that Ana and Ballas Khan should get married. Too many accidents have happened in our house. Our house has seen too much destruction. Now I want happiness to come in our house and happiness can come to our house only if we Let Ana and Ballas Khan get married. When Badshah Khan listens to Nar Khan, he will be shocked. Badshah Khan will remember his son Pamir because Pamir is going to get married to Ana Pana. Bera comes to Jamdaha and He says to her, "Why are you so worried? Have you lost something that you had kept hidden from everyone?" When Janda hears this from Bhera's mouth, she is shocked that Jamdaha has it with her,she has had it for a long time. He has kept the mobile with him, he has not told this to anyone yet and Nazreen I think Berera is also Jamdaha Dura.Khan Nar Khan has also committed a lot of atrocities on Bera. 


Drama info:

Written By: Saqlain Abbas
Directed By: Syed Wajahat Hussain
Produced By: Abdullah Kadwani & Asad Qureshi
Production House: 7th Sky Entertainment

    Cast
Faysal Quraishi as Channar Khan
Durefishan Saleem as Zamdaa
Khalid Butt as Duraab Khan
Noor ul Hassan as Darwesh
Uzma Hassan as Gul Wareen
Laila Wasti as Bareera
Osama Tahir as Badal
Shuja Asad as Barlas
Mah-e-Nur Haider as Apana
Shamyl Khan as Gulab Khan
Hina Bayat as Bakhtawar
Saba Faisal as Husn Bano
Javed Jamal as Badshah Khan
Nabeel Zuberi as Pamir
Hassan Noman as Shanawar





Khaie Episode 20 Promo:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !
Ads by Eonads